Achieve a precision-ground surface with faster throughput with centerless grinding on CRS, stainless steel, brass, aluminum and more. Centerless grinding is ideal for dowel and bearing pins, motor shafts, flats, captivated screws and more.
We provide both thrufeed and infeed centerless grinding and can grind screw-machined and cold-headed parts.
The Grind Lap Difference
Centerless grinding can be combined with Blanchard or flat lapping to achieve tight tolerances on all sides of a part. Grind Lap offers high-quality, tight tolerance, comprehensive precision grinding, lapping and honing services at a single facility to save time and money and accelerate your supply chain.
Grind Lap’s Centerless Grinding Commitment
Grind Lap’s business is built on honesty, integrity, and continuous collaboration with our customers to provide innovative solutions for complex problems that beat the competition.
We are a one-stop-shop with a team of highly skilled operators and engineers committed to delivering high-quality, tight tolerance, comprehensive precision grinding, lapping and honing services at any point in the manufacturing process.
Benefits of Working with Grind Lap for Centerless Grinding
Grind Lap creates partnerships designed to increase productivity and reduce total costs for our customer/partners. Our team of operators and engineers deliver centerless grinding at a competitive price that impacts the bottom line. Additional advantages of partnering with us include but are not limited to:
- Innovative and cost-effective solutions designed to increase productivity and save time and money.
- The highest quality engineers and operators in the industry.
- Streamlined processes designed to provide expertise and short lead times.
- In-house capabilities delivering centerless grinding.
- Safe and green business practices designed to support workplace and environmental safety.